The best seat to catch my drama

Monday, August 07, 2006

Procrastination Blog #1

mercilessly stolen from a friend and used to put off laundry


1. What are your siblings middle names? Siblings? Eh?
2. Where is your dad right now? probably at school
3. What was the last thing you said? I talk a lot to myself. I think it might have been something about how I need to load the dishwasher before I do laundry before I go to the pool.
4. What is something you've learned about yourself recently? I can totally go out and not hit back.
5. What color is your watch? However we feel like describing my piece of crap cell phone (new one Saturday!!!)
6. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Rabbits, and the Tasmanian Devil, and Joel, and that picture we drew of Australia with rabbits and the Tasmanian devil and the Sydney opera house and the crocodile hunter. And Joel.
7. When was the last time you squatted to pee? In the woods last summer at camp.
8. Who is the last person you liked? as in a new person? The guy at the art store.
9. Are you close to your mom? As in covalently bonded?
10. Where does your best friend work? UITS. But totally going places.
11. What is your least attractive feature? My toes are irritating, and I’ve been taking issue with my chin lately.
12. How old were you when you started wearing a bra? 11 and I refused to say the word “bra” until I was like 13.
13. What color are your pants? short
14. Do you have a roommate? Man-eating plant, Martin, my computer.
15. What color is your bedroom flooring? Crazy offwhite. But sometimes psychedelic green. Depends on how motivated I am to put stuff back down after vacuuming.
16. Do you have a chair in your room? Yes. 5. 6 if you count the couch.
17. What time were you born? 8:36 pm…pretty sure.
18. Do you know anyone who is engaged? God, and will they stop already?
19. What's your favorite number? 10:23
20. Do you know anyone named Laurie? No. But that guy in that book (and musical), definitely.
21. What color is your mom's hair? platinum
22. Do you have a dog? At home, Roy.
23. Where did you live in 1987? Bloomington
24. What happened to you in 1993? I moved back from Hong Kong. Had lots of no friends.
25. Does your first memory involve your dad? No.
26. Do you remember singing any songs as kids? That eternal light one. The pop one?
27. When was the last time you went swimming? Last night
28. Has your luggage ever gotten lost? Maybe? But I don’t think so…
29. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings? What are these sibling things?
30. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Waycross, girl scout camp, Y camp, Harmony school day camp…
31. Do you play an instrument? I sing. I play a bit of piano and a bit of guitar and a riff of bass.
32. Have you ever thought it would be cool to smash a guitar? No. I’m not a breaker of stuff.
33. Do you like fire? Yes. Well, when it’s contained and controlled and responsibly monitored.
34. Where is your best friend from? CT
35. Are you allergic to anything? Some drug. Most stuff in air
36. When was the last time you cried? 2 weeks ago. But almost cry EVERY FREAKING TIME the World Trade Center preview is on tv. Seriously.
37. What kind of shampoo do you use? Fructis or Dove.
38. Have you ever been to a spa? Once
40. Did you take science all four years of high school? And then some (like 7 years of science total)
41. Do you like butterflies? mmhmm
42. What is the last book you read? Ugh. I’ve read PARTS of lots of books…
43. Do you like Coke or Pepsi more? Coke Zero is my favorite thing ever.
44. What is one thing you miss about your past? Spending absurd amounts of time in company of thers.
45. Did you ever see the school nurse? Yes.
46. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? Yeah. When I grow up, I want to be an academic. But I have a lot more growing to do.
48. Are you jealous of anyone? Yes.
49. Is anyone jealous of you? Maybe.
50. When was the last time you were in an elevator? Yesterday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home