The best seat to catch my drama

Monday, October 03, 2005

(in Google order)
I’m an Episcopalian (www.bloomington.in.us/~trinity/news_ calendar_announcements/2005/vestry_minutes_jan2005.doc)
I got Phished (you can find that for yourself)
I interned in DC (newsinfo.iu.edu/news/page/normal/1236.html)
I’m a history major/professional nerd (www.indiana.edu/~tltl2/www_history/09_revision.htm)
I’m a camp counselor (www.waycrosscamp.org/newpdf/fall2001.pdf)
People hate dumb poetry I wrote freshman year (forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=1460360)
I sucked at speech team (http://199.199.209.250/coach.aspx?id=233951)
I went to a conference (www.gwu.edu/~aviation/summit/ Participant%20Lists/Summit_13.pdf)


Wow.

What I learned from that was NEVER to give quotes to newspaper reporters and NEVER put stuff on the internet. Man. Basically a whole bunch of people hate me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this post. Especially the Fark comments (it took me a while to find your poem).

8:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home