The best seat to catch my drama

Thursday, September 08, 2005

So, basically, I have been a bundle of creativity and no focus for the past week. Ok, I take that back. Creativity/focus til today. Today, I haven't been able to sit still for more than like ten minutes - I'm supposed to be reading a book right now, but even the relaxing atmosphere of starbucks and the caffiene-induced "focus" hasn't been able to get me through more than 10 pages! I don't know how I read all that Thucydides this weekend... All I want to do is write short stories and sing. Neither of these has any bearing to the stuff I'm supposed to do (ugh! And that sentence was all wrong!)Basically, I think I NEED to go to the gym. And I need new dress shoes. And I need to make my bed (ha ha).Oh! So I'm on student council! I'm a senator. Isn't that tremendously nerdy and great? I also hit up the pisco campus ministry yesterday - what fun people! I'm totally going to hang with them as much as I can. But it killed me that the gospel choir was rehearsing above us. I never knew how much I would miss the daily singing rythem I've had in my life for so long. Next semester, I'm planning my classes around various choir rehearsal schedules...I NEED music in my life. How crazy. I feel like I took it for granted for too long.Ok, off to read about why our over-centralized and over-commercialized information system (ie. media) is ruining community. (Oh, and I am SO glad I had Waycross. Apparently, not many people anymore have that intense community experience. I feel like that place created so much value in my life.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home