The best seat to catch my drama

Thursday, September 22, 2005

So they finally came. My seasonal change allergies, that is. I've been heavily drugged for THREE days now - Hobbes is overwhelmingly fun in sinus headache drug stupor.

School has been good. I'm working on not being scared of talking in class, mostly because Erin would be like, "Rebecca, nobody cares if you say something stupid." I know. I think too much about everything. It's my superhero weakness.

On that note, yay for a new season of America's Next Top Model. What a good show. I can't believe I still watch it, but, man, there's something about pretty people getting picked on and photographers and cool makeup and cat fights that is intensely appealing to me.

I've really been missing the parents lately. I love them so much and I really want to just converse and hang out, but I feel like now that I don't live there, it's always going to be me as a guest, not me as a daughter. I may be wrong, and I hope I am, because I would feel so broken if my family stopped being my closest friends. I'm going to B-ton from Oct 7 - Oct 11, so yeah, there will be parent time.

On the other side of the family issue, I've been feeling intense dog need. I wish I had a bigger place or somewhere with a yard so I could get a post-puppy and make him my family here. I love other people's dogs, but there's nothing even sort of comparable to an animal that puts you first that you can depend on. My apartment's not big enough, though. A dog would be really cramped. There's a part of me that thinks that maybe that's a role that a guy could fill, kind of, not exactly, and there's a part of me that knows it will, but I haven't sparked with anyone here. I guess that's how the game is played...

Time for the Theraflu knock out of the night...tomorrow's ikea and locke day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love antp. it's quite addicting.

are you still going to do live journal?

2:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home