The best seat to catch my drama

Friday, August 26, 2005

I'm wiped. Totally. The whole past two day experience of orientation meets career development meets meeting new people has been so tiring. I'm actually excited to get home, do some laundry, start the dishwasher and chill with one of my 300 channels. Crazy, eh?People here are nice, but it's so hard to be social when you're tired! At camp, yes, social happens ALL THE TIME, but then again, camp is like my family, and I don't really care if I fall asleep in conversation with them or just plain stop making sense (ha ha, which I do all the time anyway). I'm supposed to be making new friends, but I haven't really made new friends outside of church or camp since the beginning of college. In short, kind of weird, very taxing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home